Minor Urban Overhaul – this mod rebuilds the map, cities and highways, increases the number of highway lanes, junctions and large urban areas. This mod greatly increases traffic density in major urban areas, these areas being defined as the San Diego – Los Angeles corridor, San Francisco bay area, Sacramento, Reno, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, Portland and Seattle; traffic elsewhere is kept to vanilla levels, which I think is realistic enough.
Features Minor Urban Overhaul:
• I-5 widened to 2×4 from San Diego to just north of Los Angeles (originally a mix of 2×2 and 2×3)
• I-5 narrowed to 2×2 from Sacramento to Redding (originally 2×3)
• I-10 widened to 2×4 from Los Angeles to Palm Springs (originally 2×3 and 2×2)
• US 101 widened to 2×4 in the Bay Area and near Los Angeles (originally 2×2 and 2×3 respectively)
• I-580 (the California one) widened to 2×4 from the I-5 junction to Richmond (originally 2×2)
• I-80 widened to 2×4 from Richmond to SR37 and 2×3 up to Sacramento (originally 2×2)
• CA-99 widened to 2×3 near Bakersfield and 2×4 in Bakersfield (originally 2×2)
• Some very minor signage changes, mostly getting rid of “Carlsbad” being posted everywhere.
• Areas near Los Angeles, the SF Bay area and Sacramento more “urbanized”
• Downtown Los Angeles remodeled.
• All map DLC probably required.
Changes in v12:
– Uses Quaristice’s I-580 and I-80 connection between Oakland and the refreshed Reforma Sacramento
– Uses PaZz’s I-5 and I-8 connections to Carlsbad and San Diego (this will override MUO’s San Diego)
– Uses n1cky1992’s I-10 connection between PaZz’s Quartzsite and MUO’s Phoenix
– Added I-10 connection from MUO’s Los Angeles to Reforma’s new Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and the refreshed PaZzMod areas
– Added Western Star dealership in Stockton (which was missing with the old MUO/SN Patch)
– California highway signage changes using Mega Resources in Los Angeles, Stockton, and Oakland
Link 1 – Main Mod:
Link 2 – Reforma Compatibility Patch: