North America – this modification bring many popular ATS released maps combined in 1 file for ATS players. Blended
them into one mod for the convenience of the users. With this the everyday player can enjoy all these maps without having to learn load orders and individual maps changing and screwing those load orders up.
Features North America MultiMod:
– combined maps like: C2C, rCanaDream, Route Alaska map, Island Map, Montana Expansion, Midwest Expansion, Project Mid Atlantic, Project Better Arizona, US 24 extention, Vermont Map, Sierra Nevada Legacy, Reforma [Mexico Part];
– Traffic and pedestrians present;
– Requires all DLC’s.
Changes in v004:
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.44;
– Workin with Caribbean Map if you load both models files and the C2C Connector above this mod and the def_map file below.
– Not compatible with ProMods Canada or Discover Ontario maps.
K-DOG, Other Authors
Download Link 2: Download mod
Your map crashes when you go out of bend oregon when drive pass the scale there is a view point and soon as you turn the corner the game crashes you might wanna check it out ok tks
I really like the Revision version of this map.
This multimod is a fucking piece of big shits! Crash everywhere, invisible barriers, signs through highways, ect shits!!! Pls delete this scrap!
This isn’t any piece of crap!
It’s a complete piece of ship and complete crap!
It’s a complete piece of shit and complete crap!
EDIT: I mistaken “shit” as “ship”.
This mod has got a dent.
It destroys my PC’s boot sector. My PC has a 64GB SATA SSD and four 80GB IDE HDDs via the PCIe controller.
Come on Toad! Where is the mod located? Specifications please.
It is located on the one of four 80GB HDDs. It is located on HDD no. 3. And it destroys the boot sector on my SSD.
Asus H81M-K Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3470 CPU
6GB DDR3 RAM
Sandisk 64GB SATA SSD with Windows 10 and four Seagate 80GB IDE HDDs for data.
LG DH16NS30 16x SATA DVD-ROM with Silent Play
AOpen AX-600W 600W power supply