1. More realistic cabin movement;
2. More realistic truck and trailer suspension;
3. User can loose control over the truck and trailer because of more realistic tyre and sway-bar settings;
4. Truck will accelerating and braking slower;
5. More driver body movement during driving and various manoeuvres;
6. More realistic engine/transmission/clutch settings;
7. It is harder to control the truck. Steering is not so arcade and easy
1. Extract all files from downloaded rar-archive to some temp folder;
2. Based on control device you use to play ATS (keyboard or steering wheel) and desired cabin movement (soft/normal), copy desired physics mod to MOD folder and enable it in Mod manager with lower priority, than truck/trailer mod (to avoid possible conflicts);
I very recommend to use gameplay and controls settings from provided jpg screenshots for better experince from this physics mod.
Supported trucks list:
Mod support all trucks and trailers, but full support available only for trucks and trailers from vanilla game version.
Other truck/trailer mods can be adapted manually (see section “truck/trailer mod adaptation” in readme file).
Important: you still can use this physics with truck/trailer mods without any adaptation, but in this case, chassis and cab suspensions behavior will not be exactly as planned by mod…
-08.06.18 Version 2.2
-Added support for ATS v.1.31.x.x;
-Improved cabin physics simulation;
-Increased brake strength on speed lesser than 60kmh;
-Decreased trailer stability;
-Removed trailer to truck damage;
-Some changes in driver physics.
AlexeyP, SCS Software