Note this version is for 1.35 game version only. For 1.34 players please use v19.2.
Adapted mod to 1.35.
1 new Detroit Diesel DD13 engine sound + 1 new horn sound for Pierce Arrow XT fire engine in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
1 new Cummins ISX15 engine sound + 1 new horn sound for Peterbilt 389 in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Added Detroit Diesel 60 series engine sound to array for Peterbilt 389 in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Added Detroit Diesel DD13 engine sound to array for Kenworth W900 in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
1 new Cummins ISB engine sound + 1 new horn sound for Dennis Dagger fire engine in AI traffic (credit to cipinho for a sound sample used in this). [ETS2 edition]
Slight increase of volume for wiper stick sound.
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.35.0 + ATS 1.35.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon (in Options folder or Steam Workshop).
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods
LIST OF SUPPORTING TRAFFIC DENSITY/BEHAVIOR MODS
The following traffic density/behavior mods have enabled the realistic AI Traffic sound range effect plugin from the Sound Fixes Pack:
-DP’s Realistic Traffic [ATS/ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density by Cip [ETS2]
-Real Traffic Density and Ratio by Cip [ATS]
-Rudi’s Rush Hour [ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum
Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, cipinho, kriechbaum
Download Link 2: Download mod