– the truck can be purchased at level 0 but also supports player progression (level up to unlock more parts),
– parts prices are set to match SCS trucks,
– 9 engines (5 varinats of Cummins X15 and 4 variants of PACCAR MX-13) with real specs and awesome sounds by Kriechbaum. One of PACCAR engines is multitorque (455MT) with higher torque in overdrive gears (gear ratio < 1.0), for instance 8L and 8H in 13 and 18 speed transmissions, - 13 transmissions - 5 manual, 5 automated and 3 automatic - all based on real specs, - the shifter inside the cab will change based on selected transmission and will show the proper gears layout for selected manual transmission (10, 13, 15 and 18 speeds), - 2 cabin options - day cab and 76-inch mid-roof sleeper, - 5 chassis variants - all 6x4 with different wheel bases and tank sizes, - 5 interior variants, - 5 customizable painjobs and a few predefined paint colors, - mod includes a custom made small light pack so you can fill up all the light slots without the need to install separate light packs, - custom made CB radio (Cobra 29 LX) with wobbling cord - the truck is available in quick jobs (also in heavy and oversized jobs), - support for SiSL Mega Pack and SCI steering wheels (separate mods), - support for advanced coupling, - support for trailer cables, - accurate shadows and collision boxes. Changelog (since I removed everything besides meshes (and some meshes as well), most things were made a new - here are only the most important changes or the ones I can still remember): - optimized meshes, - all new textures and materials (not a single texture from the old mod left), - removed all definitions (accessories, cabins, interiors, chassis, engines, transmission, sounds, etc.) and made new ones, - removed all sounds and integrated Kriechbaums x15 and mx13, - removed animated doors, - remade all the interior animations and added a few new ones, - rescaled interior to match exterior (interior was like 1.2x bigger than exterior), - moved interior to match with exterior 1:1, - removed high-roof sleeper - there is no such option for w990 and looks ridiculous, - merged day cab and sleeper models into single model with variants, - merged chassis models into single model with variants, - merged interior day cab and sleeper models into single model with variants, - replaced rear suspension and axles models (they were the same as in Mack Anthem) with custom made AirGlide 460, - replaced rear lights models (again the same as in Mack Anthem) with custom made models, - replaced rear full fenders with custom made ones, - replaced engine and front suspension models with low poly models from w900, - added 5 new paintjobs - removed old ones because of UV change, - unwrapped UVs of all truckpaint part to create a new, better template for skinners, - made the sleeper cab extenders a separate accessory, - changed shape of the back of sleeper roof so that is has a round edge/corners, - made cab panels a separate accessory, - fixed ext_interior model - there were lots of holes, - changed size of interior sleeper windows to match exterior model, - added curtains and custom made lamp models to the sleeper interior, - completly reworked day cab interior back wall and roof (the roof is from t680), - removed all shadow casters of all parts and made new ones, - removed all colliders and made new ones, - added colliders to main mirrors - now you can hit thigs with them so be careful - added collider to the bullbar, - added 2 sunvisors from t680 and added light slots to them, - replaced hi-poly front bumpers with w900 front bumpers, - added light slots to front bumpers, - added a custom made light pack, - remade day cab exhaust pipes, - reworked sleeper exhast pipes to not collide with the cab and to not cover the doors, - removed all chassis variants and made new ones with wheel bases based on real trucks, - and many more... Truck Mod: https://modsbase.com/ut53xxnqd6qw/kenworth_w990_v1.0.7z.html SISL MEGA PACK + DLC ADDON: https://modsbase.com/18wwiwckva4w/kenworth_w990_accessories.zip.html
– Harven – this edit, paintjobs,
– Frank Peru, Yekko Yek – original mod
– Kriechbaum – awesome sounds!
– 3D Molier – original model