Peterbilt Dom 379 DDC – this modification adds a high quality paid mod from ,,Dom Modding” author with a big amount of tuning and accesories for ATS players. Doms 379 Is a popular and celebrated addon for a popular simulation game. Modeled to Look the part. This rethinking of classic and iconic American design belongs In your your fleet.
Features Peterbilt Dom 379 DDC:
– independent truck model
– High quality 3D model
– High quality detailed exterior
– High quality detailed interior
– High quality rims & 3D tires
– High quality mirrors reflection
– Correct exhaust smoke position
– Correct plate license position
– the model has own interior
– the model has own sound
– the model has own wheels
– present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
– the character is correctly sitting in the driver’s seat
– the choice of color body color / metallic paint
– the choice of power engine
– the choice of transmission, gearbox
– the choice of wheels and rims
– the choice of chassis
– the choice of cabins
– correct position of the Peterbilt logo
– Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
– The correct position of the player
– Tuning and accesories present
– Interior accesories support
– Cables trailer support
– Cabin Accesories DLC support
– FMod sound support
– Supports all major functions of the game
– Buy from Peterbilt or Acces Mods dealer
Tested on game version 1.43.x
Download Link 2: Download mod
Has some pretty good customizations but this mod has crashed TWICE on me while in the customization screen. Be warned, some of the files throw up errors as “missing” or “malformed”.
Also, you get a big, ugly black box over the wheels if you choose the Diablo wheels and then select “No nuts” in the sub-node. And, the rear custom fenders flip into the custom tires. Obviously the modder didn’t actually spend time making sure his mod didn’t have problems.
To add, this mod was poorly put together, and has NOT been actually updated for 1.43.x, correctly as there is a slew of errors all pointing to an outdated attribute: wear. Also, there were a total of 9,169 errors for Unknown model variant name, all for the rear “no_hub” and “no_nuts” .pmd files. There are also a good chunk of errors regarding an excessive amount of indices in the model (aka, polygon heavy, more than the game’s default buffer can handle.)
Nice customization, but poorly implemented in creation.
John, that makes no sense. But be careful with this mod, as it has a lot of tuning but my game crashes at startup. After the removal, the game started without problems.
John Doe is the one who reviews best mods. But he always rates them lower than usual. For example:
I rate Viper’s Pete 389 10/10.
But he rates this crap 4.5/10.