Changes in 1.4
– Added body sidewalls like standard trailers, as well as the “clean” version without any cracks, rivets, etc. Be careful, skins may be slightly distorted on them;
– Added the possibility of tuning the cooling installation Turbo;
– Recycled some stickers on the door;
– Added a colored version of the chrome-plated cooling installation;
– Added new stickers on the door;
– Added original chrome doors in two variations (with painted and chrome frame);
– Added chrome front walls with a texture similar to the standard. Also, variations with rivets have been added to the front walls; they are only available for the van and isotherm;
– Added new skins.
The mod adds a new, based on the standard custom 53 ’trailer, as well as one new load. Added as a completely new tuning, and tuning based on the standard, many elements of the trailer have been reworked. The trailer is autonomous, there is only one type of coupling – a single trailer. Be careful that:
1) The trailer is available only for purchase. Unfortunately, in direct traffic and traffic is not registered. Maybe someday I will do it, but I’m not so sure about it;
2) All the body looks the same, it is not a bug, and it was intended;
3) Scan new skins for standard trailers will not fit, but the standard game skins have been adapted for this trailer. The archive has a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may conflict with your views, beliefs, etc. etc. These skins will not be censored or deleted. I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.