– Rebuilt diamond intersection on I 184 close to Downtown.
– Made speed limit on I 184 65 MPH rather than 60 MPH and 70 MPH
– Fixed Freight market errors.
– Fixed in game map. (Random segments of road, Removed Twin Falls, Pocatello & Idaho Falls, Removed icons east of Mtn Home)
– Fixed terrain gaps along I 84 (near Mtn Home)
– Tweaked some small glitches (Grass on road, flickering etc)
Reduced file size to ~130mb
Fixed terrain gaps and distance errors in Mountain Home
Fixed terrain gaps and distance errors in Boise
Added scenery along I 184 near Downtown
Fixed speed limit on outskirts of Mountain Home (65mph)
Fixed invisible barriers in Mountain Home
GPS now says “At the roundabout take the X exit”
Removed hopefully all bugs
– City: Mountain Home
– I 84 Extenstion (To Mountain Home)
– Various back roads near Mountain Home
– Downtown Boise
– Boise Airport
– New Section of Boise (SE Boise)
– Town: La Push
The Project North will develop in the northwestern United States, adding Idaho and then Montana. After that, it is planned to map Dakota or Wyoming, which are unlikely to be created by SCS in the near future. Although this is for the distant future.
3 files are included.
The load order of those .scs files are:
SCR US Objects
Project North 0.2.2